- This is related to this Documentation: Adding a Configuration Value for a Workflow.
- Workflow Configuration is very useful in the following scenarios (copied from Documentation),
- Values apply to the workflow the majority of the times that the workflow runs.
- You do not want to redeploy the workflow when the values change (the workflow version is not updated).
- Actual use cases,
- if you're having very simple workflow dedicated to single task, you don't need to use Configuration, instead you can pass all parameters to run the workflow via workflow's Inputs.
- If you're having workflow for common purpose, like maintain multiple clients with common configuration between them, you should prepare single wofklow with Configuration.
Login to the community
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.