Skip to main content

It’s been quite a week! Catch up on our global SHIFT launch events and see how Commvault is redefining cyber resilience for the next era, with an expanded ecosystem of partners, services and platform innovation — radically reimagined for a cloud-first world, to enable the future of continuous business.

View the session replays on-demand here.  

Sessions include:

• The (Big) Shift: Reimagining Resilience for the Cloud-First Enterprise
  • The Launch: Innovating Our Platform To Create a New Paradigm
  • The Mandate: Anticipating the Next Era of Modern Compliance
  • The Horizon: Making Cloud-First Resilience Your Competitive Advantage

You’ll also hear more about our recent acquisitions (Appranix, now Cloud Rewind, and Clumio) and how they’re becoming part of the Commvault Cloud portfolio. 

Learn more about the Readiverse launch and new Cyber Resilience Planning Workshop in Damian’s blog:

The shift is on. Join us in your region on October 9-10 to learn how Commvault is redefining cyber resilience for the next era, with an expanded ecosystem of partners, services and platform innovation — radically reimagined for a cloud-first world, to enable the future of continuous business.

View the agenda, session details, speakers, FAQs and more and register in your region here. 

Virtual event viewing times:

AMER: 9 October, 2024 | 1:00PM ET
APAC: 10 October, 2024 | 11:00AM SGT
EMEA: 10 October, 2024 | 10:00AM CEST

Sessions include:

• The (Big) Shift: Reimagining Resilience for the Cloud-First Enterprise
  • The Launch: Innovating Our Platform To Create a New Paradigm
  • The Mandate: Anticipating the Next Era of Modern Compliance
  • The Horizon: Making Cloud-First Resilience Your Competitive Advantage

We hope you can join us and don’t forget to invite your colleagues to SHIFT with us!

How can I get a virtual invite for this event?

Hi @SivaShankarBehera did you register at this link? You should receive an email with a link to the calendar invite to download, but it may get picked up by your spam filter. If you are still not seeing it, let me know and I’ll check with our events team.