Question

Overview is bypassed when attempting a restore.

• 19 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

When selecting system to restore the overview is bypassed and displays the content.  I will have to select the time range from the content page.  This only happens on 1 system from what i can tell so far. 

7 replies

Hello James, could you please share some more general details (without including client name, etc.) such as System/Client type?  Additionally, we would be happy to review this more formally via a Support case which can be raised through the Commvault Support Portal at https://support.commvault.com/
Thanks, Max

Badge

Hi James, if you could share more details/screenshot of the missing page, along with the type of workload and steps being performed to reach there it will give us an idea. Is that system getting backed up as part of content on multiple subclients/client or with different type of workloads ?

Raise a support ticket if the issue persists and you want additional help on this.

Badge +1

Hi, sorry for the delay.  This is a Windows 2016 server running SQL.  

Steps to access.

1. Select File Servers under Protect
  2. Select the File Servers
  3. Select the server.

I should see the overview page for that server, but instead it would give the process icon and jump to the content page. 

I am able to select a restore date from the content page.  

Badge

Thank you for the details, James

I have been able to simulate the behavior and am working on it. 

Badge

@JamesACS Could you also raise the support ticket and share the case number here. Thank you

Badge +1

@Bhavya here is the case number.   

Case 240221-494

Badge

@JamesACS  Thank you, a patch will be pushed to fix the behavior during the weekend.