Question

Process Azure Auth Token Failed with 404 error - Teams M365

• 24 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hello, when I tried to renew my secret of the Teams Backup, I received this error :  

If I try to reach the redirect URL of the Azure app, I have this one : 

Have you ever encountered this problem?

6 replies

Badge +2

Hey @JulienW,

It looks like the Authorization is getting failed here.

Could you please check on the Network Logs from your browser?
Reference during the operation: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/devtools/network/ [Ensure to enable the Preserve Logs].

And, also you can verify with the “Activity Logs” of the “User account” used for the Re-authorization, which should have some events logged there, which should give us some idea what’s happening?

Or also, do verify if you have the Azure application as the below:

If an Azure application doesn’t exist as such under the “Configuration” tab of your Teams Application, please do try to add an New Azure Application and then try to re-authorize which should go well.
Reference to Add Azure application: https://docs.metallic.io/metallic/use_express_configuration_to_create_teams_app.html

Hope this helps out in resolving the issue, if not feel free to revert here - will be glad to help you out.

Cheers,
Arvind, SaaS Engineer - Advanced.

Badge +2

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your help, please find bellow the Network Logs, I'm no expert but nothing seems abnormal to me.

Badge +2

The logs below used for the Re-authorization with the user account (global admin) seems to be clean.

Badge +2

About the permission, authorization is granted:

I also tried to register a new APP with the “Office 365 Configuration Helper” tool but without success.

Could you please confirm if the token gets generated when trying to obtain the token using the CLI - Get-AzAccessToken (Az.Accounts) | Microsoft Learn? I'd like to troubleshoot the problem in PowerShell.

Badge +2

Hello @JulienW,

Can you please create the Azure application with the “Express Configuration”?

Cheers,
Arvind, SaaS Engineer - Advanced.

Badge +2

Hello, sorry for the delay, I tried to create it but we receive an error message (I have of course checked my credentials by connecting to the Azure portal and firewall network flows):