Skip to main content

Hello Commvault Community, 

Do you know if it is possible to change the screen resolution while performing the 1-touch procedure?

When someone uses this solution (1-touch) and has a small screen at their disposal, it is difficult to complete the entire process without using an XML file with embedded answers.

A person who uses the 1-touch configuration quite often claims that in previous versions there was no such problem and now the resolution is extremely low (process performed by ISO for SP32).

Thanks in advance,
Kamil

Hello @Kamil 

I have not seen any reports of this issue, i would recommend a support case if it is a new symptom that may have been brought on by the latest Feature release. 

Kind regards

Albert Williams

Hello @Kamil 

The 1-Touch restore uses the basic display drivers within the Window PE which has a default resolution of 1024x768. If the screen has a smaller max resolution Windows PE uses the largest resolution available.

If you are able to provide examples of the different resolution’s between the different versions of the 1-Touch ISO I would recommend creating a support case to review the issue.

Kind Regards,

Michael

Hi @Kamil 

We don't have any specific resolution controls. 1-Touch uses the default display drivers from WinPE. 

We haven't seen anybody else reported this yet. A ticket with the following information would help here,

• What is the previous SP on which they didn't see this issue?
  • What is the ISO that they are using now vs the ISO with which they didn't face the issue?
  • Customer's physical hardware details.

Best regards,

Venkatesh