Skip to main content

Is there a way to increase the Growth and Trends report to greater than a year? We would like to see the trends over the last three years.

Hi @Terry I , great question!

I’m not seeing any way….might be a Custom Report candidate (or a CMR).

Let me confer with some internal folks and see what options we have.

I’ll be in touch!

Thanks Mike,

I opened a ticket and looks like there is a CMR for this already. Maybe sometime in the future.

Thanks for looking.

Appreciate it, @Terry I .  Any chance you got the CMR number for posterity?  If not, give me the case number and I’ll hunt it down.

Sure thing, the CMR number is 292673.

Perfect, thanks!

How does one access this CMR and add it to the Reports? My backup admin is on vacation and I am trying to generate this long term growth report for management to review.

JDB the CMR process is here: https://documentation.commvault.com/hitachivantara/v11/essential/133935_creating_customer_modification_request_from_commcell_dashboard.html

Is the CMR just simply the request for this modification to Commvault engineering but it has not been resolved or has this solution already been created? I created a CMR with the same information as listed in this thread.

Thanks

You can contact your Account Rep (or just ask here) and we can track down the status of any CMR.

To create a CMR internally you need dev approval, though there’s no guarantee that it will be implemented any time soon or at all.