Skip to main content

I upgraded from 11.30.80 to 11.32.35 and lost access to the Command Center.  After the upgrade, Chrome started reporting “Your connection is not private” and “the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials”.  Even though my certificate was still valid, I had my network guy generate a new commandcenter.pfx file using the same password as the old file.  I copied the file to D:\program files\commvault\ContentStore\Apache\conf on my web server then stopped and started Tomcat.  

Now when I attempt to go to Command Center now, I get: 404 Not Found.

I *suspect* this is more of an upgrade issue than it is a certificate issue.  Does anyone have any suggestion on what to check?  I found this post which had the same problem but what worked for them doesn’t seem to help me.  

If CommVault staff see this, I have ticket 240112-474 opened but don’t seem to be getting any response.

Ken

Hello @Ken_H 

Thanks for the great question! I don't have an answer as to what may be causing this but i have flagged the support case you mentioned and someone should reach out soon.

Kind regards

Albert Williams

I posted this comment Friday after trying for over an hour to get the new certificate to work.  When I came in Monday morning, everything worked normally.  I can’t explain what happened.  Maybe the analyst working on my ticket will be able to figure things out.

Hello @Ken_H 

Thanks for providing a follow up on this case. Please mark it as resolved.

Kind regards

Albert Williams