Solved

Missed SLA is not showing any data

• 5 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

All the cloud upload metrics are selected. Client has an SLA of 1-day defined, could that be the issue?
icon

Best answer by Zubair Ahmed Sharief 15 March 2024, 15:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Zubair Ahmed Sharief 

Research indicates that It could be that the upload to cloud isn’t working (logs would confirm).

Try one thing for me (This may seem random)… In the Commvault Control panel --> Internet options --> Http Proxy settings > confirm if proxy details are entered. if there is no proxy configured, please untick the proxy option ​and then try another upload and check the report (I believe you may need to wait 24 hours).

Also, if you click on the pie in the pie chart, does it break down which 18 missed it?

Additionally, what feature release / maintenance release is this environment?

Regards,

Chris 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello @Chris Hollis 

Could you share the logs which could pinpoint the issue ?

When i click on pie , it will open the screen with SLA history but no client list

The CS is on 11.32.35

Checking the proxy suggestions

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Zubair Ahmed Sharief 

Check CommservSurveyUtility.log and look for ‘CCommservSurvey::Upload() - Public: No need to upload survey data’

Check if it reports the same as this ^

Regards,

Chris

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Selected all options to be uploaded to the cloud in the cloud reporting from Control panel of CS. Post this change all the data seems to be available in the SLA column.
Reference URL: https://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11_sp20/article?p=87001.htm