Question

Sharepoint Online Backup

• 10 May 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

Hi All,

since 2 Days we are getting a lot of tickets from customers regarding the sharepoint online backup:

Error code: [27:364]
Description: Failed to validate any of the configured Azure Apps against the SharePoint Tenant Admin site. 1) Please verify the SharePoint Tenant Admin Url. 2) Please check the credentials and permissions for the configured apps. 3) Please ensure Custom App authentication is enabled on the SharePoint tenant.

The verify works and the apps shown as registratded but under service accounts i have an issue

is there an known issue ? 

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Following this. We are seeing the same issue on multiple SPOnline tenants.

Badge

Following this. We are also seeing the same issue on multiple SPOnline tenants.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you for providing this information.
We are reviewing it.
When we have more details we will let you know.

Userlevel 2
Badge +12

hi,

i have spoken with my O365 admin and in the admincenter we see since wednesday the following message:

„Some users may be unable to access or receive results when accessing some SharePoint Online lists and receive an error“

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

This issue is being tracked. At this time, it does appear there were some changes to some tenants in O365. There is a possible workaround (open a support case)
A KB article and update (marked for critical approval) are in the works.

I will update this post once those details are available.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Please note the KB is now live.

https://kb.commvault.com/article/83055

It mainly just a placeholder for now but this KB will be updated regularly with more info/details/steps, etc as we work through this issue.

Thank-you

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

From the KB:

“Microsoft has identified the issue and implemented a solution. Backup operations in Commvault should resume as normal.”

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Correct this issue should now be resolved. MSFT reverted the changes.

KB was updated to reflect the same.