Skip to main content

Hello Everyone,

I am in the same context as Greg describe (everything in place and accessible).

https://community.commvault.com/commvault-q-a-2/backup-m365-into-existing-commvault-on-premises-environment-3895?postid=22706#post22706

I got 2 issues on this configuration:

1. Doing backup on SharePoint Online, I got “Invalid Storage Policy ID. Please verify ClientnAPP-SHAREPOINT], AgentnSharepoint Server], InstancecdefaultInstance], BackupseteSharepoint Online], SubclientnSharepointOnline] is associated to a valid Storage Policy.”. How can I fix it?
  2. How can I configure autodiscovery regarding content (Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive and Teams) before to add content?

Agent is not visible (from the console) in this context? What is missing?

Thanks 👍

Hello @Fred 

Under the content tab you will see All sites, which if enabled is autodiscovery of all sites.

Exchange is similar except is says all mailboxes. You can specify additional content categories here if you like to have different backup retention, etc for example a specific user group.

you should also on the configuration tab here have a server plan listed and have created an office 365 plan to associate the users.

If you are still having trouble or questions open a case we can explain in detail.

SP need to be added from RPO whatever is the APP.
For OneDrive, SP depend on Client
For SharePoint, SP depend on Subclient
For Exchange, SP depend on BakupSet

So for “Invalid Storage Policy ID. Please verify ClienteAPP-SHAREPOINT], AgenteSharepoint Server], InstancendefaultInstance], BackupsetsSharepoint Online], SubclienteSharepointOnline] is associated to a valid Storage Policy.”, you need to add the SP into Backup destinations (“Add”)

Views are disturbing sometimes ...