I could not find anywhere that adressed this, so asking here. I read that the only way to “migrate data” between storage classes would be as documented.
However, can this be done?
- I have a Hyperscale as a Primary Copy
- I have an existing AWS S3 Standard bucket as a Dash Copy with Deduplication.
- I want to create another Dash Copy to an AWS S3-IA Bucket with Deduplication.
- I want to promote that copy to be the secondary copy and get rid of the existing bucket.
- Effectively, this seems like migrating the data just as good as going through the process described with the Cloud Tool.
- Am I wrong? Can this be done?
Best answer by Donnie DView original