Solved

Jobs mark bad

• 14 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +3
I want to move jobs from disk to tape, when I run the auxiliary copy it gives me an error when it finds a CHUNK and some of the jobs are marked as bad, try to mark them as good and it gives me the following error "the selectted job cannont be marked good , since it has been marked bad by the system during a read operations"Already validate at the Operating System level that the CHUNKs are in the corresponding route.If I try to view the backup data for those bad jobs through a restore I can view and navigate to the file to restore

Is there any way to recover the good status of the jobs?
icon

Best answer by Row 18 March 2022, 17:41

View original

If you have a question or comment, please create a topic

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Good afternoon.  A browse of the backup job is showing you information from the index.  It is not looking at the actual backed up data.  It sounds like you have enabled the setting to mark jobs bad automatically upon finding corrupt jobs.  What do you have set for this setting:

Badge +3
Thanks Orazán 

I have configured the value as 1

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

1 Enables this option.  This is why the jobs are being marked bad automatically.  You can not mark them manually good.  You can attempt to run a DDB verification and if it finds the job is good then it will reset the status.

Badge +3

Orazan

Thank you very much for your support, it turns out that the mounting paths were not well shared, when sharing correctly, the verification ran again and the jobs are shown waiting to be copied. Addition to the settings you recommended.
Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Glad to hear it, @Row !