Solved

Description of columns for cf_SurveyLibraryThroughput table under CVCloud Database

• 13 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

Where do we get Description of columns for cf_SurveyLibraryThroughput table under CVCloud Database.

What is the formula to get avg throughput per day from these parameters in the table[cf_SurveyLibraryThroughput ]?

icon

Best answer by HolowEd 22 March 2024, 14:28

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@ManojR,

I will need to check with the developers on this and get back to you.

Reqards,

Edward J Holowienka

Badge +3

hi @HolowEd : any update from development team?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@ManojR,

The developers are wanting to know what report are you looking at.

Regards,

Edward J Holowienka

Badge +3

I’m looking for a Library & Tape Drive level [read & write]throughput trend for a period of last SIX months.

I can see the history under this table for Library read, write data along with used seconds [ cf_SurveyLibraryThroughput ] but how can we calculate throughput by read, write data & used seconds ?

I’ve referred Average throughput report for last 7 days but it doesn’t suffice my requirement mentioned above. Hence, If you have any other report/table/Logic to calculate from table [ cf_SurveyLibraryThroughput ] …. would be really helpful.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@ManojR,

I have passed the information onto the developers, as soon as I hear from them I will update the thread.

Reqards,

Edward J Holowienka

Badge +3

may i have any updates from development team please?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@ManojR,

The developers haven’t gotten back to me yet. I have asked for an update from them. As soon as they respond I will update you.

Regards,

Edward J Holowienka

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

@ManojR,

The developers have gotten back to me on this, here is the formula used for the calculation

The formula for calculating throughput is :

3600*(DataReadMB+DataWrittenMB)/1024*UsedSeconds [GB/hr].

where DataReadMB, DataWrittenMB and UsedSeconds are values from the table cf_SurveyLibraryThroughput.

Regards,

Edward J Holowienka