Skip to main content

We are getting ready to do our Yearly DR test.  Our current version is 11.28.122.  I have the option to download the full Commvault Platform Release 2022E - Commvault Media kit or Commvault Platform Release 2022E - Commvault Media kit (11SP28CU48). I am guessing the CU48 just has more of the updates that have been released.  The problem is I am not sure how high it goes.  I don’t know if I should just go with the full base model and let it update itself or go with CU.  Since the installs take so long I don't want to waste time.  Thoughts?

If you are looking for a full media kit with the latest version, you need to run the Download Manager.  It has the option to 1) install or 2) download media.  You would use the “download” option and it will create a full media kit for you with the latest version (or the version of your choosing).

Thanks,
Scott

Thank you @Scott Moseman I forgot it asks that when you run the download Manager.  I do have that already.  I will mark that as Best Answer since I shouldn’t have to worry about it then.  Thank you.