Solved

I need to delete jobs from a server

• 10 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

I accidentally backed up all of the content on my file server and didn’t mean to. Now my local storage is out of space and I don’t want this copied to MRR secondary.

Is there a way for me to delete the jobs?

icon

Best answer by Michael Mancino 10 July 2023, 17:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @EBL Admin 

Thanks for reaching out!

You can delete jobs by following the steps listed here - Managing Jobs from the Server Plans (metallic.io)

This needs to be done from the Plan view, then select the Destination copy and selecting view jobs.

Delete a Job

To delete a job perform the following:

1. On the Jobs page, beside the job ID, click the action button 86655.png, and then select Delete job.

The Confirm dialog box appears.

2. In the box, type Delete, and then click Submit.

Additionally, you can also prevent copies in the future if you only wanted to hold them on Local Storage:

Prevent a Copy

To prevent a copy of a job perform the following:

1. On the Jobs page, beside the job ID, click the action button 86655.png, and then select Prevent job.

2. The Confirm dialog box appears.

3. Click Yes.

The Prevent copy dialog box appears.

4. Review the details, and then click Confirm.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @EBL Admin 

Thanks for reaching out!

You can delete jobs by following the steps listed here - Managing Jobs from the Server Plans (metallic.io)

This needs to be done from the Plan view, then select the Destination copy and selecting view jobs.

Delete a Job

To delete a job perform the following:

1. On the Jobs page, beside the job ID, click the action button 86655.png, and then select Delete job.

The Confirm dialog box appears.

2. In the box, type Delete, and then click Submit.

Additionally, you can also prevent copies in the future if you only wanted to hold them on Local Storage:

Prevent a Copy

To prevent a copy of a job perform the following:

1. On the Jobs page, beside the job ID, click the action button 86655.png, and then select Prevent job.

2. The Confirm dialog box appears.

3. Click Yes.

The Prevent copy dialog box appears.

4. Review the details, and then click Confirm.

Awesome, that’s something new.