Solved

index status of app

• 29 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

We had an exchange online app running backups. the backup jobs looked fine. however the index status had fallen behind several weeks so when i went to a restore, i could not restore anything for the past four weeks. I had to create a ticket, they had to get somone on the backend to startup our index job. to catch up it took several days, during which i could not run a recent restore. is there a way to get a notification if an index starts to fall behind?

icon

Best answer by Michael Mancino 4 April 2023, 17:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @gibby101 ,

Thanks for joining the Metallic community! I’m looking into this with our Product Management team and will to provide you an update within the next 24-48 hours.

Thanks,

Michael

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @gibby101 ,

Thanks for your patience while I discussed with the team, in reference to the Index Status, this is something our Infrastructure Engineering team monitors and actions however we will review if an enhancement is feasible to make our end-users aware if it falls behind.

Thanks,

Michael

Badge +4

When I had to do a restore on March 8, the index had not progressed passed February 18 so something went wrong in the process.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks for notating, if you’re still experiencing the issue, would you mind raising a Metallic Support case and replying with the case number so we can review further?

Thanks!

Michael