Question

Jobs Kill by user error

• 10 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I have several jobs that have this message.  

Killed by System. Reason:[].<br>Source: cs0003, Process: JobManager Insufficient disk space. Available mount paths are not enabled for write or have met reserved space limit. Enable/add more mount paths or add more disk space to existing mount paths.<br>Source: cs0003, Process: MediaManager

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi James,

do you use your own disk or cloud storage (own cloud storage is often called BYOS) in Metallic/Commvault Cloud?

Badge +1

I have both.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Most probably the one related with killed jobs is full now and it’s not able to write new data.

You can check it by accessing the Storage > Disk or Cloud 

For Cloud it should be unlimited, unless you are using Metallic/Commvault “reserves” or have it capped somewhere. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi James 

Support would be best placed to check for you to confirm why and where you’re getting the error. For cloud storage there is not a hard limit as we allow a 60 day grace period overage 

I can see you’ve used a tag for VMWare for your question so it could be that you have a local copy being written before going to cloud. 

I’d check to make sure that drive\storage is not full as that will be your primary copy of data and stopping anything writing to your cloud storage. 

Badge +1

Hi Ryan, it was related to storage but it was local but i also found out i needed to updated the agents on my access nodes. 

Thanks for you help .