Skip to main content

Hi team,

we are taking backup of some 9000 mailboixes usign metallic and I Need to export list of Mailboxes with Name and "added to content on" and licensed cloumn., with usual export we dont get " added to content on" Attribute and i believe backend team can do it. its a bit urgnt as we are running into licensing issues.

i raised support case for this but they said it can be taken as feature request only.

Can’t they simply export it using sql query from DB considering it as one time request only?

Hi, 

By default, the option to include Added to content on is not available under the 'Mailboxes’ tab. As a workaround, please click the Overview tab of the Exchange client and then the Backup health. 

Under Exchange - Options - select 'Show all mailboxes’

Then select columns and include ‘Added to content on’ 

Once the information is listed, this can be exported to CSV. 

Hi, 

By default, the option to include Added to content on is not available under the 'Mailboxes’ tab. As a workaround, please click the Overview tab of the Exchange client and then the Backup health. 

Under Exchange - Options - select 'Show all mailboxes’

Then select columns and include ‘Added to content on’ 

Once the information is listed, this can be exported to CSV. 

Thanks Siva for the help.

We face this challenge everytime with Metallic Support , L1 Support persons are rigid on their instance on do not talk to L2 persons before sending out replies on incidents.

In this case i requsted support guy , 2 times to at least check with L2 team but he din’t and then i had to post here grabbing you attention.

I hope metalic takes note of it.