Question

Auxcopy size is showing more than the backup data

• 8 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Good Day to all!

I am facing the issue on Auxcopy job. The incremental backup size is only 15 TB and we have good copy upto 6th August, 2023 but when the auxcopy job is triggered it is showing 251 TB need to be copied.

Recently we have upgraded the Maintenance release from 11.24.112 to 11: 24.116 on 6th August, 2023

Kindly suggest

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Robert.R 

Could you please check the below setting on the Aux copy:

Got to storage policy>Aux copy>click on that and see the details on the right side.

Check how much data it says which needs to be copied from the console.

Here you will be seeing the copies detail with complete information

Also you can check the health report for more details under the Webconsole/ Command center.

Hi Navneet,

If i viewed the Auxcopy details it is showing 2118.92 TB and copied so far 69 TB. My query is upto 6th August, 2023 it is ran fine the incremental will not take more than 1 TB per day then how come it is calculating the full data because our total backed up data is 212 TB. Secondly, i could see any issue report on Healthchecck.

Regards

Robert

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

@Robert.R 

We need to check the config here. Could you please raise a support case for this.

Correct but how suddenly it is changed even no activity for configuration. Already raised they need some time to view the logs.