Question

Backup of Microsoft Power Platform

• 28 June 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

we have a customer who is looking for the possibility to backup Microsoft Power Automate (Power Platform). Are there plans to implement this feature in the future?

Kind Regards

Florian

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Are there certain parts of the Power Platform that you are looking to protect, such as Dynamics 365 or are you looking to protect the entirety of the Power Platform?

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi,

the customer wants to Backup Power Automate Workflows, Power Applications, Power BI Workspaces, etc.

Badge

Hi

I also have a customer that is considering Commvault as a solution, as above, they have Power Automate and i was wondering if there was a way that Commvault could provide a backup of the data?

Badge

Hello,

Same for me, a customer wants to Backup Power Automate and Power BI with Commvault or Metallic SaaS. Please will it be possible in the future (next) ?

Thanks

Badge

Anyone have any ideas how to do this?

Badge

i would like to know too we have a customer with PowerBI and powerapp “Data base” this is a deal breaker if CV cannot do this the customer will leave us

Badge

Hello Commvault,

Same for us, customers want to Backup Power Automate and Power BI with Commvault

Please please let us kow when we we expect this possibility in Commvault!

thanks, 

Marcel

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello Everyone

There are existing MRs (modification requests) to support both power automate and Power Bi.

If everyone could PM me and share CCID I can add to the customers list and will also share MR # details for tracking. The more customers that request a feature help move it up in priority. 

Thanks