Question

Configuring Poweri Server Replication with Linux Using Commvault

• 30 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hello everyone,

I'm seeking guidance and advice on configuring the replication of a Poweri server with Linux to another server using Commvault. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Questions:

1. What are the best practices for configuring Commvault for Poweri server replication with Linux?
  2. Are there specific considerations we should be aware of when setting up replication on Poweri servers?
  3. What aspects of Commvault should we configure to ensure effective replication?
  4. Are there any specific Commvault documentation or resources you recommend for this scenario?

Any suggestions, experiences, or advice you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and support!

1 reply

Badge +1

Hello Alexis,

I have checked our documentation, and we have no reference for Poweri. 

Do you mean to refer to PowerBi running on Linux? or do you mean to refer to Linux server running on PPC (IBM Power PC architecture) 

At this point, I would request gather more information on your exact setup and configuration before proceeding further to comment on the support yes/no or the best practice's part.

Awaiting your response.