Solved

Dedupe disk media, There is not enough space on the disk.

• 2 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +6

Hi,

We’re running ver: 11.32.6 since a week back.
Now we’re getting the following error for one of our MA’s.

“Error Code: [13:244]
Description: [Media write operation failure] [Dedupe disk media] [There is not enough space on the disk.]
Source: xxxx, Process: cvd”

When I check disk we’ve got a bit over 2.2TB free space on disk which equals to 56% free disk.

icon

Best answer by Onno van den Berg 3 October 2023, 21:48

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hello @PatricG 

It may be best to get a Support Case opened so we can review the full set of logs and configuration in a staged database.

Thank you,

Collin

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@PatricG not sure if you upgraded an existing production environment to FR11.32.6, but if that is the case than please make sure to go to the latest maintenance release soon as FR11.32.6 was the initial release and it received the GA status based on MR20. 

https://documentation.commvault.com/2023e/expert/160680_list_of_maintenance_releases_for_commvault_platform_release_2023e_01.html

If you go through the list than you'll notice you are missing a massive amount of fixes. 

Badge +6

@Onno van den Berg That’s true. I’ll do that and see if the mentioned problem dissapers before opening a case.

Thank you for taking time.

Badge +6

The problems are still there after upgrading to v.11.32.20
So I opened a case for it.
I’ll try to get back with our findings after the case is solved. 

Badge

The problems are still there after upgrading to v.11.32.20
So I opened a case for it.
I’ll try to get back with our findings after the case is solved. 

@patricG, could you please let me know the ticket. I am also working on a similar case, would love to have a look

Badge +6

@Srabani Das I happely share it with you. Though our support goes through Fujitsu for some reason I only can guess.
The ticket at Fujitsu is: W668485965.

I’ll get back with a ticket from Commvault if/when it get raised to them.