Question

Error to restore a DataBase in DUMPBASED

• 15 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

"I want to restore a PostgreSQL database using schema and data from a DumpBased backup, but I'm encountering the following error."

Error code: [94:19]

Description: PostgreSQL Database: [~dsin~] Restore Failed with PostgreSQL Error: [~Make sure all dependent tables are selected for table level restore. PG Error -- pg_restore: warning: line ignored: 35 pg_restore: warning: line ignored: 35 pg_restore: warning: line ignored: 29 pg_restore: warning: line ignored: 29 pg_restore: warning: line ignored: 29 pg_restore: warning: line ignored: 29 pg_restore: warning: line ignored: 29 pg_restore: warning: line ignored: 29

"In the logs, it says that it cannot find some schemas at the destination."

help please!!

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@caro Could you please review this article/these instructions and see if this helps? 

https://documentation.commvault.com/11.24/expert/21765_restore_troubleshooting.html#psql0014-error-code-9419-postgresql-table-level-restore-operation-fails

Regards,

Chris

Badge +3

Hi, sorry for the delay in my response. I was assigned to another case, but now I'm back to this issue.

I'm still getting the [94:19] error when trying to restore a DUMP Backup. I've checked the documentation, but I don't quite understand it.