Question

Issues with Search operations after upgrade to 11.28

• 15 December 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

We upgraded from 11.25 to 11.28 and since the Upgrade, now we`ve realised that search operation on CC or WB doesn`t works well.

Restarted tomcat services but no luck. pls suggest.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Which maintenance release are you running and are you running the CC/WB components on Linux or Windows? Have you checked the relevant logs already? 

Badge +2

currently 11.28 maintenance running CC/WB components on windows.

Checked relevant logs but no luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

The version you are giving is the major version and feature release version. If you open Command Center than you will see another figure behind 11.28.

But in extend you are not sharing a lot of information with us so it is hard to give any glues hence I would recommend you to open a support ticket. 

Badge +7

Hello,

I have the same issue where i search a vm on CC and doesn’t appear anything.

Do you have any news about this case?

Regards,

jmiamaral

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Are you running the latest maintenance release already. Not sure if it helps, but you can try a iisreset on the system running Command Center.

Badge +7

I updated this week to 11.28.93 and since then i have this issue. Is that a service of the Commserve agent i can reset and is there any impact on Commvault?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

There is no impact on Commvault itself. Only Command Center might stop working for a brief moment. This command you can run from the CLI. Did you open a ticket already? 

Badge +7

I did the iisreset and didnt improve anything, i opened a ticket and will get to you as soon as i have feedback.