Solved

Monthly chargeback report

• 2 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi,

Is this report working for someone?
When we want to use it, the drop down boxes for commcell/clientgroup are empty. (11.21)

icon

Best answer by Jupalli 2 February 2021, 16:16

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Have you enabled the daily, weekly or monthly chargeback within the java gui?

Go to Control Panel → Private Metric Reporting → General Tab → Chargeback section.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Have you enabled the daily, weekly or monthly chargeback within the java gui?

Go to Control Panel → Private Metric Reporting → General Tab → Chargeback section.

Yes,and that's working for the standard charge back report

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Which report are you using if it is not the standard charge back report?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Which report are you using if it is not the standard charge back report?

it’s in the screenshot 🙂 “Monthly Chargeback for client Group/client”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Oeps my bad..
Checked in my environment, but I don't have a report with that name and I can't see it in the store or download center. Can you export and share the report in this thread? Then I can import and check if there might be a table referenced wrongly.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello Bart,

this report is also based on the Metrics chargeback report., it shows data from the same tables. the commcell input should be selected for the ‘client groups’ input to populate.

is this report installed on the metrics server? if yes then commcell input should populate.

Thanks

Venkat

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Oeps my bad..
Checked in my environment, but I don't have a report with that name and I can't see it in the store or download center. Can you export and share the report in this thread? Then I can import and check if there might be a table referenced wrongly.

I wanted to check if there was an update in the store, but I also couldn’t find it in the store anymore. (it existed before of course). The report is also documented:  https://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=122881.htm

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hello Bart,

this report is also based on the Metrics chargeback report., it shows data from the same tables. the commcell input should be selected for the ‘client groups’ input to populate.

That did the trick. When running it on private metric server, I got the data.
Thanks!