Introducing Vault Club, Commvault's new customer engagement platform

• 11 July 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi! I’m Jenni Adair, Head of Customer Advocacy here at Commvault. Today is an exciting day as we just launched Vault Club, our new customer engagement platform. Yes! Can you tell I’m excited?! What is Vault Club you say? Well, Vault Club, is a channel for Commvault to form genuine, mutually-beneficial connections with our customers, and a way to understand their experiences, challenges and aspirations. By delivering unique and personalized interactions and curating memorable moments in a self-guided environment, we offer a program that truly resonates with the unique needs of each Commvault customer, and delivers real value back to our business. Our fun-first approach injects excitement into every interaction, engaging customers through interactive campaigns and memorable, gamified activities. Or, in other words, it’s a cool place to hang out every day for a few minutes or once a week for an hour to get up to speed on anything and everything Commvault. The choice is yours.

Click here to join Vault Club today. And while you’re there, check out our new Question It campaign challenge in the Product Vault. Look for the one titled, “Get the Truth About Data Protection”. We’d love for you to follow our social channels and chime in on any myths you’ve heard in the industry. Let’s have some fun with this! Hope to see you in the Club. :-) 

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Thank you, Jenni! For our veteran customers, you may recall Commvault Connections. Vault Club is our new, turbo-charged advocates hub. Check it out! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Just subscribed myself. So, this new initiative will replace connections, right? What happens to your gathered points? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Just subscribed myself. So, this new initiative will replace connections, right? What happens to your gathered points? 

I still have my points 🙂🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Yes, Vault Club replaced Connections. If you were in Connections and had accumulated points, you will get all of those points back to your account. We did a challenge a month ago that explained all of that so if your account was locked we can open it back up again and get you your points. I’ll take a look and make sure you’re good to go. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I still have my points 🙂🙂

Perfect!

Badge

same!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m loving the renovated system and am excited to see all the new content to come.  This has been a great resources to discover new features and keep up to date with the latest news and webinars in the Commvault family.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I’m loving the renovated system and am excited to see all the new content to come.  This has been a great resources to discover new features and keep up to date with the latest news and webinars in the Commvault family.

Thank you for the feedback, Ryan, and also for being such an awesome customer/advocate for Commvault all these years. See you over in Vault Club. 

Badge

Here to engage!