Question

Restore User Mailbox Grayed Out

• 19 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

We are trying to restore a user's messages from the web portal due to legal issue. When I search for the account it appears to be completely grayed out. And when selected I am unable to see any information about the account. Its almost like its corrupted. The users last backup was from Nov before they quit. I have excluded the name and info but its very strange that this mailbox is experiencing this. 

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We are trying to restore a user's messages from the web portal due to legal issue. When I search for the account it appears to be completely grayed out. And when selected I am unable to see any information about the account. Its almost like its corrupted. The users last backup was from Nov before they quit. I have excluded the name and info but its very strange that this mailbox is experiencing this. 

Hi @Michael Lopez,

Thanks for reaching out on the Commvault Community! Just to confirm, you have Show deleted items (mailboxes, users) enabled while you’re browsing right? 

Can you take a look here and let me know if these steps help? https://support.commvault.com/Article/Details/77918