Solved

Azure DevOps app - select Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, and Artifacts

• 23 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi,

In BOL (https://documentation.commvault.com/2023e/essential/create_repository_group_for_azure_devops.html) the following is stated (step 4):

Azure services: Select the Azure service to back up.

Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, and Artifacts are selected by default. To unselect, from the list, click the Azure service.”

When we follow the instructions on this page in the Commvault documentation, we don't see this option to select or unselect these services.

What are we missing here / which additional steps do we need to take to access the option to (un)select the Azure services?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by iConsultant 24 January 2024, 16:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hello @iConsultant 

Just wanted to confirm if we have added the access node as that's the first step in the configuration? 

Getting Started with Azure DevOps (commvault.com)

Best,

Rajiv Singal

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Rajiv,

Thanks for responding. Yes, I added the Access Node exactly as described and I'm also able to make a backup succesfully. It's only I nowhere see the option in Command Center to (de)select Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, and Artifacts as described in BOL.

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @iConsultant,

If you click the subclient name, you should see Azure services on the Overview Tab.  Click edit and you should be able to select\deselect what you’re looking for.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @Mike H,

No Azure services nowhere on the Overview tab of the Azure DevOps App in Command Center (also not after clicking Edit).I attach a screenshot. Access Node is on version 11.28.100, maybe this functionality is available only after installing a patch that is not yet generally available or something?

Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I meanwhile checked this and this functionality should indeed only become available after an upgrade to the latest version of the Commvault software.